Publications & Documents
- EU Politics for sustainability: systemic lock-ins and opportunities, by Anne Snick (2017) – Extract from EUROPEAN UNION AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT: CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS by Arnaud Diemer, Florian Dierickx, Ganna Gladkykh, Manuel E. Morales, Tim Parrique, Julian Torres.
- Poster: Resilience and efficiency of sustainability in research: the politics of dealing with feedback loops (Flanders, Mr. Filip Colson) / Presented at NTNU Sustainability Science Conference 2017, 18–20 October 2017
- Competence cell of CESIE’s Higher Education and Research Unit – Palermo, Sicily
- Flemish Competence Cell (First cell embedded in VITO) – Mol, Belgium
- Association RRI Ibero – America – Madrid, Spain
- IFZ RRI unit – Graz, Austria
- ESSRG Competence Cell – Budapest, Hungary